The Personal Fitness Trainer Specialist course has 3 Levels based on your stage.
The aim of the qualification is to train learners to a professionally competent level, allowing them to prescribe, plan, and deliver safe and effective exercise programs to their clients – through an internationally recognized curriculum.
You will be educated in
• Physiology And Anatomy.
• Weight Training Principles.
• Alternative Technology To Doping.
Weight Trainer Prescription
- The Physiology Of Exercise.
- weight Training.
- Doping Alternative.
- Personalized Nutrition.
Weight Trainer Prescription 2
- Training Cycles.
- Basic Breathing And Muscle Relaxation Techniques.
- Practical Training Principles.
- Cardiovascular Training.
- Physical Assessment.
- Practical Nutrition.
- Spot Marketing.
Personal Fitness Trainer Workshop
- 5 Basic Laws Of Weight Training.
- Weight Training Principles.
- Muscle Imbalances.
Your Learning Pack:
You will have access to a comprehensive set of resources to complete your course. Depending on which qualification you are completing these may include:
• Module booklets.
• Course guide.
• Tutor support.
• Access 24/7 to our Learning Centre.
• IFBB sport Academy bags or IFBB sport Polo shirts.
• News about upcoming Special IFBB events.
Our courses are structures for our student's preferences and completely flexible. We offer structured face-to-face training and suit students with more time dedicated to learning at our extensive IFPP fitness center at our headquarters.
Upon completion of a course, you will receive:
• A certification that is locally and internationally recognized.
• A Course Licensure Card.